Series three heater blower

Any other items for sale or wanted.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Series three heater blower

Post by romanyrose » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:18 pm

G'day chaps, having taken the outer wing off to check why i had so much vibration noise when the blower was on i promptly dropped it on the floor and smashed the fan so i now would like to purchase or swop a trinket or two for one in decent condition please :bow: .

Just to make matters worse i am and my truck were ready to pick up trinkets on the way down to Essex that have been waiting far to long for me to bring them back to there new home so as you can imagine i am a tad upset to say the least although i guess i could have just left it and turned my wireless that to has seen better days so i thought i better fix it incase it turns a tad cold.

I patiently await some response :cactus: Please :tiphat:
Litelandy

Re: Series three heater blower

Post by Litelandy » Fri May 06, 2016 2:19 pm

Gday Romanyrose. I have a few s3 blowers if you're still chasing one? The only problem is I'm in Western Australia so postage is definitely something to consider.

Cheers

Glen
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Series three heater blower

Post by romanyrose » Fri May 06, 2016 9:24 pm

G'day Glen, thanks for the response but like you said i guess postage would be a killer :banghead: , although i am sorted on a temp basis :wink: when and if i get round and about instead of tinkering and finding more things to play with i should come across a couple hopefully :whistle: .

I found a really good one the other day so i spent a couple of days teasing the blower blade off the motor only to realize it was a 24 volter :thud: but if you look at it another way i have a 24 volt truck so it is now a good cleaned up spare for that one :embarassed: .

Thanks again and i will catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .