Morning Campers

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Morning Campers

Post by romanyrose » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:44 am

G'day chap's, for some reason I have had sweet dream's and can't wait to go out and play, maybe the old brain box is sorting it'self out so a tinkering I can go.

Of course a good strong brew will help, but I must admit I have been missing my tinkering even though the sun is shining it's still a bit cool. Movement will sort that out, my biggest decision is what job to tackle first.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
gossamer

Re: Morning Campers

Post by gossamer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:52 pm

Have fun, matey

Good to chat yesterday.
To infirmary and beyond!
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Morning Campers

Post by romanyrose » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:23 pm

G'day Bro, you and I are on the same level, time seems to go so fast when we get chatting, I must say along with a brew or two it seems we can fix most issue's on our truck's.
I must say when we do end up camping in the same area it feel's to me like we are two pea's out of the same pod, now how often can you say that apart from when we are near Kath and the lads with there friends not forgetting my mate Marty, Robin and Son.
If I have missed someone out it was far from intentional so just shout up, I must say I can't wait till our next camp, sat round a fire pit sampling some good ale or wine as the case might be.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .