My now book "A Girl and Her Land Rover" now available

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
Teriann
Info: 1960 Dormobile Hybrid

My now book "A Girl and Her Land Rover" now available

Post by Teriann » Mon May 21, 2018 6:00 pm

My new book, "A Girl and Her Land Rover, An Auto - Biography" is now in stock and ready to ship!

Signed copies can now be purchased through the book's web site with payment through PayPal.
Price is $14.50 plus shipping costs for US addresses only. The book is also available for purchase through European Amazon servers.

https://overlandtravel.us/GirlAndLandRover.html

Learn how it all began 40years ago. :stars:
TeriAnn______________

web site http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/
Land Rover based motor caravans http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/#caravan
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: My now book "A Girl and Her Land Rover" now available

Post by romanyrose » Tue May 22, 2018 8:04 pm

G'day People, I have followed Teriann for quite a while now, even though I am a very slow reader due to my issue's of what I have, managing to read what she has wrote I really find intriguing to say the least.

This is where I need some help please, how to go about getting her book and a signed one at that would be great. I guess with me being a traveller in my motorcycle day's, it had to happen in what I chose would end up being my form of transport and basically my way of life at ease with nature.

Maybe I don't travel as far as some but there are reason's, these reason's I won't go into but what I am able to do is travel in what I call style. You won't find any truck's like mine, this to me is what my hobby come way of life is all about as well as making something from nothing and taking pride in my individuality.

In the end my 109 which has everything one could need to travel and be at ease with nature, it will also have the colourful paint job like the truck's of the sixties and flower power era, daft maybe but to be honest that is at least one of my goals in life it's also part of my life I remember very strongly.

Why I don't remember but what I do know is that part of my life means a lot to me, I guess it will come not that I am bothered about reason's because to be honest life itself is very special. Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
Teriann
Info: 1960 Dormobile Hybrid

Post by Teriann » Wed May 23, 2018 3:01 am

I would guess you are in Australia. I just checked and the Amazon server in Australia does not offer my book. Unless there is real cheap postage from the UK you might be best off purchasing the book directly from me and paying international postage from the US.

If you want to give that a try email me tjwakeman@gmail.com, provide your mailing address and I can take it to the post office to get a postage fee. The only way to get a new signed copy is to purchase the book through me.
TeriAnn______________

web site http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/
Land Rover based motor caravans http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/#caravan
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Wed May 23, 2018 11:32 am

delete empty page please :shrug:
Last edited by romanyrose on Wed May 23, 2018 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Wed May 23, 2018 11:40 am

G'day Dude, no I am not in Australia but in Britain if that makes a difference, my hobby or just my way of life revolves around what I can make or just do to my trucks.
I also look upon myself as an aging Hippie who's way of life and love of life along with nature revolves around the sixties if that makes sense.
I would appreciate any help with aquirering this book, although the understanding and reasoning part of my brain got a tad damaged years ago it does not stop me trying but just makes my ability to read a tad slow.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
Viamphie
Info: Mad as a bag of frogs

Post by Viamphie » Fri May 25, 2018 11:03 am

Email sent. Hoping to get a signed copy :cheers: :nana:
I'm not really as bad as I make out. Despite what people say.
Klusenhusen
Info: Building a Dormobile from a 1973 109

Post by Klusenhusen » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:40 am

After following TerriAnn on her website for many years, it is interesting to see how she restored, changed and developed her 109 to be her the ultimate camper.
I really enjoyed the book, it is easy to read and is full of ideas.
TerriAnn’s way to refine the interior of her Dormobile version, has made me think about how my own can be remade to suit my needs.
Kind regards
Jan Kulseng-Hanssen
Norway

88 1960 SW
109 1973 to become Dormobile with a personal touch