Who forgot his log in details ??

Welcome & new forum members - Please introduce yourself & your motor here.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Who forgot his log in details ??

Post by romanyrose » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:43 pm

G'day chaps, as you can see Janie was to my rescue yet again :embarassed: , but Oh! did I miss not being able to get on here :shakehead: . All Better Now :gold: .
gossamer

Re: Who forgot his log in details ??

Post by gossamer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Welcome home, Poppet. x
To infirmary and beyond!
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:32 pm

G'day Bro, thank you my friend, I thought I had messed up my computer again :embarassed: . I guess I might have been over doing it again by trying to act like a normal person.

Having a hobby like I or should I say we have is great but I do get kind of carried away, making something from someone's scrap gives me a great feeling, even though it does not always work I have a good bash just to be different. Unfortunately I seem to have over done it again :shrug: but that's just me and the way I am, Stubborn comes to mind :whistle: .

Well after this brew I am off to try and finish off at least one of the job's what I started, at least I will have a choice when I get outside, even though I am slow at least when I get there it will be done proper like :wink: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
gossamer

Post by gossamer » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:20 am

Does that trailer cover fit?

I'm anxious to know.
To infirmary and beyond!
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:40 am

G'day Bro, sorry after spending time laid up thinking about what I should be doing, I looked out of the window today to see that it was snowing :thud: .

To be honest it is the larger flakes so it won't be staying, in fact ii think it has stopped so I will have a bash today and let you know.

Are you worried it won't fit :shrug: from memory I thought you had measured it :wink: , I can understand you being concerned if I had measured it, what with numbers and I not getting on well due to me being a tad on the thick side :cactus:

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:07 pm

G'day Bro, I am up and out of my pit with my clothes on full of good intentions, however after the house work which is only fair because Janie is at work we will see what energy I have left.

I am itching to get outside and tinker but with these short days I barely get started then darkness is upon me. Yes I should get up sooner I know but as you all have gathered my life is governed by what I am able to do rather than what I would like to do.

Sorry to go on but that's just how it is these days :embarassed: but you all know that anyway. The situation doesn't stop me having a bash at least so I will report later as to how I get on. Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:46 pm

G'day Bro, you asked if my trailer cover fitted, :embarassed: like I mentioned on the phone I will hope to give a go tomorrow.

Thanks for the phone call as usual it was a pleaser talking to you. Catch you later. Brad :tiphat: .
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:46 pm

G'day People, :cheers: Robin I am back I can't thank you enough, to those who think I have lost my marbles :embarassed: ,you weren't far wrong earlier in the day when my excuse for a brain went on strike.

It might seem strange to some who don't know me but my computer and I had a falling out earlier in the day and I couldn't get on the forum, if you have ever smoked but stopped that is the type of feeling I had. To be honest it almost drove me crazy :shrug:, yes it sounds strange but I guess that is just me and my funny ways.

Thanks GUYS I feel better now I am back again :bow: .