Burton Lattimer-Nr Kettering to Nr Lincoln

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Burton Lattimer-Nr Kettering to Nr Lincoln

Post by romanyrose » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:00 pm

G'day chaps, i just wondered if anyone was going past John 602 on the series two forum that could pick up a small genny for me please :shrug: fuel or parts in payment for any help please after having an argument with a 4203 Perkins that kind off beat me up on it's way out of the back of my little trailer :aaagh: .

The trailer i can repair but my hand will take a little longer :banghead: and because i am the one who is repairing it that won't happen yet unfortunately.

Catch R-Rose :tiphat: .
RMS

Re: Burton Lattimer-Nr Kettering to Nr Lincoln

Post by RMS » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:48 am

Oh dear, been in the wars again Brad :thud:

That's a heavy ship anchor to drop :whistle:

Can't help with this, I'm afraid - hope you get sorted with the relay and your hand.

Cheers,
Robin.
1967 109" Carawagon 200TDi
1972 109" SW Carawagon 2.5NA
1958 109" Carawagon 2.25P (project)
1972 109" Carawagon 200 or 300TDi (project)
1974 Dormobile 2.25D (project)
(Robin on S2C forum)
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:10 am

G'day Robin, yes it got the better of me but i am still at it extending my garage only by a bit but now have a normal door as an entrance to the garage so it is warmer also using tongue and groove with insulation between and yes more shelves etc made from pallets and wood that people throw away :laugh: .

I wanted the compressor that 602 had for a sort of open air shed for Martin to use his grit blaster in the shed almost finished but because i have run out of slabs i am just waiting for John my helper to lay some old bricks on some sand to provide a small drive way for my noddy cars out of the said shed or just me to walk on as the dust from the blaster gets every where.

This shed was a Wendy house for kids to play in 20 years ago it cost me £5 so i repaired the roof cut the front panel out and it now is back in service :wine: to be honest i am a big kid at heart so i have been told :neener: .

I think it might be time to take up another hobby :whistle: NA!! i am only joking.

Catch you later. Brad missing the Romany part of my life :wine: :cactus: .
Marque

Post by Marque » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Brad

My name is Mark. I live in Bedford (26 miles from Kettering). I could do a special trip for you if that helps. I am space constrained (Audi TT coupe / or old Astra).

How big is the generator (make & model will suffice). What is its condition (leaking / used / dirty clean / brand new). Helps me make the decision re vehicle hence the question.

Kindest regards
Mark