Hello from R-Rose

Welcome & new forum members - Please introduce yourself & your motor here.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Hello from R-Rose

Post by romanyrose » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:48 pm

G'day chaps, like i said in a PM to Robin earlier you can try and hide but any mention of a camping Landrover in any form and my radar will seek you out :whistle: .

I guess most who read this will have seen my trucks apart from my 88 that inside was made for me when i traveled alone from 89 when traveling on my chop with sleeping bag across my king and queen seat and tent that was strapped to my front forks just below the bottom yoke became to much.

Now i am moving my trucks to a hopefully better place i might be able to get in the back of the 88 to see how it's fared over the years because i can't get in the back although it once was a home for a stray cat before the owners turned up to collect her after we had fed her up :wink: .

However just of late Janie has noticed another one has since moved in but he is well fed and just crashes out in the back for a bit of peace and quite :) .

I had better shut up now because i talk to much :thud: . Catch you later. R-Rose :cactus: .
RMS

Re: Welcome & new forum members - Please read this!

Post by RMS » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Welcome Brad - good to see you made it over here :cheers:

Get Janie to upload some pics of your DIY campers, just to show folk what can be done by re-using what you've got :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Robin.
1967 109" Carawagon 200TDi
1972 109" SW Carawagon 2.5NA
1958 109" Carawagon 2.25P (project)
1972 109" Carawagon 200 or 300TDi (project)
1974 Dormobile 2.25D (project)
(Robin on S2C forum)