Road trip

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Road trip

Post by romanyrose » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:46 pm

G'day chap's as the title say's really and my mate Girly and i set off late morning to pick up trinkets from Matt {Gossamer} of this forum to finally pick up trinket's Matt has been hanging on to for me for a year bless him.

It was while searching for lost trinkets Girly- Daz and Colin loaded the van till almost bursting point or at least the weight it should carry but having loaded this old type compressor it was then realization surfaced and the gearbox that is a tad poorly would not go in :aaagh: suger or words to that effect :shakehead: .

I am so sorry my friend and hope your dear lady was not that upset with you taking it back home :shrug: ,however you can tell her i will have a :wine: while thinking how sporting it was of her to let you bring it back :whistle: but it won't be for long before Leafers and i can take it home in the back of my truck and for that i again apologize for causing you hassle :embarassed: .

Everything is unloaded and almost put in it's place we had a brew she went home having had a good road trip although not far she ended up organizing everything along with the driving and i ended up with more trinkets to play with happy and content so thank's all it was appreciated :woohoo: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
gossamer

Re: Road trip

Post by gossamer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Great to see you both.

THanks for making my storage area bigger.

See you at the pit in a fortnight.
To infirmary and beyond!
RMS

Post by RMS » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:46 am

Good grief Brad, where are you putting all this stuff :aaagh:

We must visit again and ask you to find some obscure item, just to see if you know where it is and can still get to it :laugh:

I can see a return to the good old days, when Patrick had to climb over engines and gearboxes to get to the back of your old garage, just to remind you what you had stashed back there :embarassed:

Keep it up, stay happy and keep on collecting :cheers:

See you in 2 weeks time at t'Pit :wine:

Cheers,
Robin.
1967 109" Carawagon 200TDi
1972 109" SW Carawagon 2.5NA
1958 109" Carawagon 2.25P (project)
1972 109" Carawagon 200 or 300TDi (project)
1974 Dormobile 2.25D (project)
(Robin on S2C forum)
gossamer

Post by gossamer » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:25 am

I reckon that bungalow is just the lid for a massive underground bunker.

What we thought was the front room is actually the lift shaft.

ThunderBrads are go!
To infirmary and beyond!
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:31 pm

G'day chap's, thank's Matt :banghead: the Thunderbird tune is now going round and round in my head along with Stingray and the best of all in my eye's anyway is Torchy the Battery Boy :shakehead: sad may be but what is worse is the fact i still watch it today :embarassed: .

To be honest Robin nothing has changed much and the fact i am still sorting after three years :thud: then i go and get more but maybe a tad different sort of trinket all so i have a choice in whatever i attempt to achieve i am not stuck for what i need without paying stupid prices or just having to order and be told no longer available :shakehead: .

Having bought five 750's i needed to store them in a dark place so i thought i know in the back of my ambulance camper but when i opened the door's i had the shock of my life :aaagh: , my helper Jonny had filled the back body to the roof :rant: not a happy man i can tell you especially when i have a shed full of wood that could be used :banghead: .

I guess the saying if you want the job done properly it's best to do it yourself even if it takes longer you only do it once :whistle: , anyway apart from the above my life is a dream and a good one at that also as long as my lass is happy what else is there for one to wish for :wine:

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
w3526602
Info: (That's my old RAF number)

Post by w3526602 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:19 pm

Hi Brad,,

There was a story of two scrap metal merchants who bought an old RAF hanger at auction. The had to demolish it and remove.

When they opened the door they found it was FULL of motor transport spares ...all included in the deal.

And you think you've got problems?