thinking outside the milk crate

Workshop and Technical tips & tricks.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: thinking outside the milk crate

Post by romanyrose » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:04 pm

G'day John, i have an electric motor here from a disabled ramp also a chair i use in the garage i am sure can be of some use but as you know i rely on my lass to put up pictures but she is decorating before going back to work so i am out of the way big time :whistle: .

Catch you later R-Rose :tiphat:
w3526602
Info: (That's my old RAF number)

Re: thinking outside the milk crate

Post by w3526602 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:19 am

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the thought ... I hadn't considered invalid buggy motors ... buggies are often quite cheap on Ebay (search OTHER VEHICLES ... lots of strange stuff listed)

I logged onto LRCC, just before logging off ... hospital appointment this afternoon, another tomorrow morning, another tomorrow afternoon ... I made the mistake of letting the NHS get hold of my collar.

Strange experience letting an attractive lady doctor have a grope, then demonstrate that she should be groping here, not there. Then two separate ultra sound ladies coyly protecting my modesty while they slapped the slippery stuff all over. "Forget my modesty ... just get a good picture!"
CT scan this PM. MPG test tomorrow AM, and periscope with camera tomorrow PM.

It's all a waste of good LR playing time. I won't make that mistake again. :thud: