Waffling on

Workshop and Technical tips & tricks.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Waffling on

Post by romanyrose » Wed May 03, 2017 11:48 am

G'day chap's, for some reason after a comment made i had a thought going through my excuse for a brain, this is that i talk to much about every little job i attempt on HEC my mini camper :shrug: or any other of my camper's come to that.

I guess dought was put in my mind after this negative comment was made to me in person :whistle: , now i am normally am able to just shake comment's of this kind off but i guess due to my situation being a bit on the tough side lately sarcastic comment's don't go down very well.

Unfortunately i am known as a bit of a story teller when sat round a camp fire, having achieved or just done some stupid thing's in the past, yep! my life has been very eventful and i have no regret's so maybe the comment or comment's in the past were made out of envy.

Sorry i bought this up but it has been mulling around in my mind far to long, the fact the understanding and reasoning part of my brain suffered serious damage when i became really ill many year's ago i found the best medicine was just to talk.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
Peaceand

Re: Waffling on

Post by Peaceand » Wed May 03, 2017 12:24 pm

Hi Brad,
You keep right on waffling! I enjoy reading your posts on here - and though I rarely have time to reply to them, the steady stream of HEC updates is an encouragement to me (and probably many others) to get some Land Rover tinkering done in whatever spare time is available.

See you at the next show for some time around the camp fire. I have a tin of rice pudding with your name on it!

Patrick
  • Holly - 1972 Searle Carawagon Continental Ultimate (200 TDi)
  • Basil - 1969 Searle SWB (Prima TD)
RobW

Post by RobW » Wed May 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Waffle away, I tend to skim read but not comment, so feel free to keep doing it.

As an aside, if you're collecting flat heaters & bits I've got a couple which may leak and a set of early swivel casings (with pendant arms) that I don't need, but equally don't want to scrap.
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Wed May 03, 2017 5:38 pm

G'day chap's, i was shocked to see i had two replies having been told i talk so much in the past, yes most of which is wishful thinking i know but it also keep's me going.

romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Wed May 03, 2017 5:45 pm

G'day chap's, i was shocked to see i had two replies having been told i talk so much in the past, yes most of which is wishful thinking i know but it also keep's me going.

PS yes i still collect trinket's broken or not which help's retrain the part's that have either slowed down or just stopped working of my excuse for a body :wink: , i have been called all sort's one of which is STUBBOURN :laugh: , your dawn right i am.
gossamer

Post by gossamer » Thu May 04, 2017 3:33 pm

No problem as far as I'm concerned, Brad.
To infirmary and beyond!
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Thu May 04, 2017 9:10 pm

G'day chap's, having just woke from my beauty sleep having had some tucker that Janie had knocked up, it was a case of checked i had locked up after switching everything off and have a quick shifty at what i had achieved on HEC.
As usual i was happy as to how the old gal is coming on apart from the silencer that is leaning back on it'self rather than the other way so any condensation or water after fording can run or is blown out of the tail pipe.
AS usual i have part's hanging all over with different types of paint drying, by this i mean primer-undercoat or part's that have been top coated, of course laid in sequence are the relative bolt's washer's along with plain and shake proof washer's.
To some people laying thing's out in order might seem strange :embarassed: , believe me my brain can no longer function like a normal person's with confusion or forgetfulness never being far away, so i just make it easy on myself which in turn makes for me being a happier person.