A safe place or places

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

A safe place or places

Post by romanyrose » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:29 pm

G'day chap's, i was replying to Robin about safe places so you can remember where you last had those special goodies, unfortunate for me it seem's i have more than one safe place :shrug: .

Again unfortunately for me anyway, having moved a good while ago now my excuse for a brain only remember's those safe places that were and not those that are relevant to these day's.

Confusion well yes i find myself looking for places that are not there :stars: , and yes you guessed it this is where confusion set's in with my excuse for a brain that is very muddled at the best of times :banghead: which only makes the situation worse as i forget what i was looking for :roll: .

Well the sun is shining a tad and i am going away so my lass can have a quite weekend tinkering in her garden and being at ease with nature while i do the same thing but with a few friend's and a couple of bottles of fire water which is of course my friend called WHISKEY :wine:.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .
RobW

Re: A safe place or places

Post by RobW » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Safe travels to T'Pit.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: A safe place or places

Post by romanyrose » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:35 pm

G'day matey, unfortunately :aaagh: or should i just say my lass hauled the caravan there and back for me because i keep finding job's on HEC that i class as not that well done :banghead: .

Although i bought the truck for my late father to tinker with it was also an incentive to help him cope with having a massive stroke that paralyzed his left side, however unknown to us it had also affected his sight big time :shrug: .

I can understand him not saying anything but unfortunately for him it got worse which i have always wondered could have been one of the main issue's he just gave in, i can however understand how he felt having been a traveler during his life very much like myself :wink: .

I can assure anyone reading this post HEC although almost road worthy will be in front of my caravan
doing what it was built for on my next visit to the pit :whistle: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat: .