Series three ignition switch/steering lock

romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Series three ignition switch/steering lock

Post by romanyrose » Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:46 pm

G'day chaps i am really desperate is the word as it's holdingme up from my fix of tootling around the country side in my 88 now the big jobs are done and i really need to pick trinkets from far and wide but little jobs keep turning into big jobs and i am not just letting people down but starting to get very frustrated to say the lease so any help would be greatly appreciated.

The frustrating it it passed it's MOT taxed but with me a bit fussy i won't drive it till it's as i would like it and that's going where i want to go and the truck not having a mind of it's own so please any help appreciated :banghead: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat:
woollen797

Re: Series three ignition switch/steering lock

Post by woollen797 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:34 am

I'll see if one of my friends has one as he has just broken a series 3
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:17 pm

G'day matey, thanks it will be appreciated because i really hate being stuck for parts hence the reason i gathered trinkets when ever i could but that was when younger when my body was built like a leader of a Silver back Gorilla camp :wink:

However these days i am more like an aging Silver back that tags along behind having to sleep a lot but still gathers trinkets but not as much :whistle: well quite as much anyway :laugh: .

Like i said your help would be appreciated and i will catch you at the weekend anyway for a chin. R-Rose :tiphat:
woollen797

Post by woollen797 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:45 pm

sorry to have to say it's already gone :(
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:46 pm

G'day matey, thanks anyway it was appreciated.

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat:
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:40 pm

G'day chaps, rain has stopped play today and to be honest i am a bit reluctant to start moving engines about so work can start on filling the sides of my lean to/engine come gearbox store after laying myself up again for a couple of days trying to do what i have been told not to :whistle: but that's just me being stubborn and the fact that my doctor happens to be a women has nothing to do with it honest :laugh:

According to a pm i received i might have a switch coming well two actually the main part from one person and the electrical part from someone else then that's time to connect the speedo cable check no wires have been pulled off and screw the dash back on :woohoo: i hope anyway.

Rain has stopped me putting oil in my relay because the roof of my garage is blue and commonly known as the sky but i am already to crack on tomorrow if rain stops unless Jonny my helper appears it will be move engine time where i tell him where i want them moving to i then can amuse myself with HEC my 88 unless of course it's throwing it down with rain :shrug: .

Robins calling tomorrow with a present for me :nana: and i can't wait even though i know what it is :roll: .

Catch you later. R-Rose :neener:
AlexB

Post by AlexB » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Brad
I think I have a series 3 lock, but the switch might be missing. Will look tomorrow Light and wetness permitting
romanyrose

Post by romanyrose » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:35 am

G'day Alex, did i say thanks for the ignition switch that arrive safe if not sorry but i have a lot going on in my excuse for a brain that's :stars: at the moment but i won't give in which makes situations worse but i will win in the end so thanks anyway as you know it is be appreciated.

Catch you later Alex. Brad :wine: