Happy times

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Happy times

Post by romanyrose » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:34 pm

G'day chaps, personally i am not a Christmas fan and always preferred to work but i won't go into the reasons why although every day above ground so i can see others enjoy it is OK for me.

Over a good while now i guess i might have been boring you with my antics of what i get up to and why but it has helped me tremendously and for that i thank you and wish you all a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year so on that note, :wine: have a good one chaps and i hope to see more of you all next year :cheers:

Catch you later. R-Rose :tiphat:
wagoner

Re: Happy times

Post by wagoner » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Hello my friend you av a really good tinker about in that time warp of the sixties you call life I look forward to exchanging banter with.you next year and maybe getting some beer out of you. ??? Long live the chop. Trev
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

Re: Happy times

Post by romanyrose » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:01 pm

G'day Trev, after all that cream i skimmed off your milk during the time when i was your milkman while you were blasting up and down Wigsley airfield and i was in my studded soled army boots trudging round long before dawn waking everyone up :whistle: and yes i got into trouble for making the noise along with the rattling of the crates and bottles :wink: .

I think i owe you more than a few beers my friend what with me reminding you of your past :laugh: along with my own but they were good times Bro and you can't say they were not or you would be telling porkies that's for sure :shrug: of course you might be loosing it a bit now with age but that comes to us all.

As for my chop i have had that since 68 done 200-00 miles wearing the same waist coat that is hung up in my wardrobe full of Rally badges and lots and lots of memories which i class myself lucky to have had.

You take care my friend and you know where i am for a brew but if you want more than that we can always knock the throth off a couple but i guess we might end up with hangovers unlike the old days :shakehead: .

Catch you later. Brad :cheers: