You have to laugh

Any other discussions not to do with Classic Campers.
romanyrose
Info: romanyrose

You have to laugh

Post by romanyrose » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:18 pm

G'day chap's, as you might have noticed my report on progress with HEC has slowed down a tad, the reason being that my computer chair collapsed while i was about to report on my progress :thud: literally :whistle: .

Now i know i am a big lad and i had noticed a bit of a wobble but that was the last thing i expected :aaagh: but Oh! did it hurt right where i have an issue with my spine and yes :rant: with a few select words sort of helping with the discomfort i called it a night.

Because i am trying to save as much as possible buying a new swivel chair was out of the question so the next early afternoon :embarassed: i set to and repaired the chair by cutting the main tube and disabling the the ram but still having a chair that twist's.

I now have a chair that stay's at one height but i can move to one side to get my knee's from under the computer table and all it cost was time and i still have some pennies in my piggy bank for thing's i need to pay for that will be fitted to my truck's all in good time.

Catch you later. R-rose :tiphat:
gossamer

Re: You have to laugh

Post by gossamer » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:04 am

Glad you're still up and about.
To infirmary and beyond!
Viamphie
Info: Mad as a bag of frogs

Re: You have to laugh

Post by Viamphie » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:09 am

Up and about? You mean (sat) down and around?
I'm not really as bad as I make out. Despite what people say.